The Importance of Eyebrows
Eyebrow Transplant Doctor in Atlanta
Before that big interview or once in a lifetime first date, has anyone ever said to you or have you thought to yourself “put your best face forward.” But when you looked in the mirror those thin, scattered, or completely missing eyebrows made you feel like you really couldn’t present the real you?
Why are your eyebrows so important? While many people take them for granted, they add to your appearance in the following ways:
- highlight the shape of your face
- enhance the aesthetic qualities of your face
- accentuate facial expressions that communicate your emotions and personality to others
So, it’s no wonder why countless men and women, just like you, go to great lengths to get their eyebrows just right. From waxing and plucking for shaping to eyebrow drawing kits and eyebrow tattoos to fill-in, there are many solutions to get the results you really want.
If you’ve ever wished there was a hair transplant just for eyebrows, you’re in luck because Shave-less FUE has the solution for you.
What is Shave-less FUE?
Shave-less FUE (follicular unit extraction) is a minimally invasive technique that minimizes scarring because it requires less skin damage. It avoids using strips of skin to harvest hair. Instead, FUE takes hair follicles directly from your scalp. An eyebrow transplant using the Shave-less FUE method can be done in as little as 1 or 2 sessions. It is safe and effective when performed by a hair surgeon at a medically qualified hair transplant clinic.
3 Levels of Eyebrow Restoration
- Touch-up – Reshapes or adds fullness to your existing brow-line. It’s the perfect alternative to permanent tattooing or using eyebrow pencil daily.
- Enhancement – Eliminates thin or patchy eyebrows damaged from years of plucking, tweezing, waxing, or using chemical peels and depilatories. It will fill in the missing patches, add volume to pencil-thin areas, and cover scars from burns and cuts.
- Full Restoration – Is a complete reshaped brow line. If you were born with no eyebrows, lost eyebrows with age due to genetics, or have lost your brows due to disease like alopecia areata, you can have full, thick eyebrows again.
Benefits of Eyebrow Restoration Using Shave-less FUE
- Painless, requires only a local anesthetic
- No shaving required
- No bleeding or scarring
- Little to no down time
Is an Eyebrow Transplant Right for You?
Men and women, both, can benefit from eyebrow restoration using the Shave-less FUE method. It could restore your youthful appearance and give you a boost of confidence. Contact our hair restoration clinic to find out more about brow restoration using Shave-less FUE, today.
Dr. Daniel A. Danyo is the founder and medical director of North Atlanta Hair Restoration, specializing in treating hair loss in both men and women. He is one of only 300 people in the world certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
He is a member of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons, American Hair Loss Association, and The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
He is also an early adopter and pioneer of Shave-less FUE, one of the most discreet surgical procedures available for hair restoration. Dr. Danyo performs every procedure himself, from start to finish. He individually extracts and places every graft on every patient. Learn more about Dr. Danyo on his Meet Dr. Danyo page.